Thursday, June 23, 2011
HOT SUMMER GIVE AWAY
It’s a Sizzling Hot Summer Give Away! Considered the Master of Suspense, Alfred Hitchcock made 53 films in his 54 year career, my personal favorite being Vertigo. .
For a chance to win a Vertigo Collector’s Edition DVD, try your luck on the trivia quiz. In honor of The Master’s birthday, winner will be announced on August 13th on my blog.
1. Name all three films that Grace Kelly starred in
2. What was the name of Hitchcock’s first American made film?
3. In which of Hitchcock’s famed cameo appearance does he wear a cowboy hat?
4. What year was The Birds produced?
5. Which model made her debut in The Birds?
6. Who starred in Dial M for Murder, both the male and female leading roles?
7. Name Hitchcock’s first color film
8. Who played in Torn Curtain?
9. Who played Marion Crane in the 1960 original Psycho?
10. How many films did Jimmy Stewart star in?
11. What color did Kim Novak object to wearing in Vertigo?
12. What was the name of the restaurant that Scotti first sees Madeline in Vertigo?
Please send answers to
and put Hitchcock trivia in subject line Good luck!
Romantic Suspense with a Twist of Faith