Sharon's INSPIRATIONAL Short stories of Faith and Romance can be found HERE or visit her
Facebook Page, which also has the links in the comments.)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome back Sharon!

Oliver is so happy he can hardly keep still.  
His beloved Sharon is back!  She might not be as active as she 'd like to be, but she's back with us and has been sending messages to her many friends.

Oliver's brought out the champagne and roses!

Welcome back Sharon, you've been missed so much!

(You can have your Blog back now, LOL!)                                                          (Posted by Hywela Lyn)

10 comments:

Tami Winbush said...

SHARON! OMG! Missed you, love you, hope you are healing quickly! :)

Sharon Donovan said...

tami, thank you and love you too.

Jennette Green said...

Sharon, I am so glad you're back!!! Warm wishes and prayers are sent your way, that you'll soon be completely healed and feel just like yourself again. :)

God bless,
Jennette

Sharon Donovan said...

Jennette, thank you so much. Hugs

Witchy Woman said...

Hi Sharon,

Love the Halloween theme on your site; especially the black kittens. :) I hope you're feeling better, and that you'll be at 100% working order soon. Can't tell you how happy I am to see that kitty avatar icon next to your name. And to have you back.

Sharon Donovan said...

WW, while my progress is slower than I'd like, what a joy and lift to my spirits to be back online with all my dear friends. I love black cats too. Tis the season.
HUGS

Unknown said...

HI SHARON! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR BOOK AND SO GLAD KAREN TURNED ME TO YOU! BOOOOOOOO! LOL

katsrus said...

Welcome back Sharon!! Hope you feel as good as new soon. Big hugs.
Sue B

Sharon Donovan said...

Hi Hotcha, i am thrilled you want to read HBF. Thank you so much.

Sharon Donovan said...

Thank you for your well wishes, Sue. They mean so much to me.