Sharon's INSPIRATIONAL Short stories of Faith and Romance can be found HERE or visit her
Facebook Page, which also has the links in the comments.)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

AND THE WINNERS ARE




 

Surrounded by flickering candlelight, Oliver stands before a bubbling cauldron, stirring the many names in the pot. After thirteen stirs, he pulls out the thirteen winners. With a wink and a smile, he turns to the audience. Good Evening! Thank you all for attending our Halloween Fest. With great pleasure, I present the winners. Drum roll. And the winners are:

VICTORIA RODER wins a PDF of The Wolf's Torment by Stephanie Burkhart!

SUE BRANDES wins an autographed copy of HER BIGGEST FAN by Sharon Donovan!

BARBARA MONAJEM wins a PDF of BLACK SWAN by LINDA NIGHTINGALE!

BIANCA SWAN wins a print copy of CROSSED LINES by Pat Dale!

D.B. MOON wins a HALLOWEEN SHORT REFLECTIONS by Cate Masters!

Barbara Edwards wins a print copy of ABSOLUTION by P. L. Parker!

PAT DALE wins a print copy of TRIPPING THROUGH TIME by Mary Ricksen!

MONA RISK wins a t-shirt from Oliver!

Thomas olbert wins an autographed copy of MASK OF THE BETRAYER by Sharon A. Donovan!

WICKED LEANORE wins a pdf of TWO VAMPIRE TALES by Tony-Paul De Vissage!


SARAH J. MCNEAL wins a pdf of DANCING WITH FATE by Hywela Lyn and a $6 WILD ROSE GC!

CALISA RHOSE wins a box of Autumn Leaves Yankee Candles Scented Tea Lights, a Panera GC and a bag of chocolate by Stephanie Burkhart!

HYWELA LYN wins a critique for a partial manuscript by Lori Graham!

CONGRATULATIONS!

9 comments:

katsrus said...

I won!! Thank you so much!! Congrats to all the other winners. I really enjoyed everyone's post.
Sue B

Victoria Roder said...

I'm thrilled to have won, The Wolf's Torment and look forward to reading it.

Sarah J. McNeal said...

What a lucky day I'm having! Thank you so much for my prize and congratulations to the other lucky winners

Sharon Donovan said...

Congratulations to all winners!

Mary Ricksen said...

You lucky devils!!
Happy days!!!

Hywela Lyn said...

I'm speechless! What a fantastic prize! Thank you SO much Oliver, Sharon and Lori. I didn't actually expect to win anything!

And congratulations to all the other winners. It's been a magical month and I've really enjoyed reading all the amazing posts and fascinating responses.

Stephanie Burkhart said...

Sharon it was such a delight visiting your blog...and Oliver. Sigh... Thank you so much for having me.

Smiles
Steph

Mona Risk said...

Oliver, my darling, I am so happy I won a shirt from you. Now are you going to help me wear it? wink, wink,... and then we'll have a drink. Thank you so much.

Sharon, I just came back from a trip visiting my daughter. What a lovely surprise. Thank you so much.

Mary Ricksen said...

It's on it's way!