Sharon's INSPIRATIONAL Short stories of Faith and Romance can be found HERE or visit her
Facebook Page, which also has the links in the comments.)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday's Child is Full of Grace

With the budding of spring comes the budding of allergy season! And for me, lots of discomfort. I have a ton of symptoms and am pleading for help. Here are my ten worst symptoms:

1. Pounding headache above eyes
2. Throbbing pain on cheekbones
3. Sneezing
4. Coughing and wheezing
5. Watery, itchy red puffy eyes
6. Feeling of listlessness
7. Inability to think or concentrate
8. Allergy drainage
9. Stuffy nose
10. Ringing in ears and downright cranky!

If you have any suggestions, I would be most appreciative. A...chooooo!

3 comments:

Debra St. John said...

I use those dissolvable (sp?) allergy tablets once a day. They work wonders when they get in your system.

Mary Ricksen said...

Have you thought about alcohol.
Just kidding, it will pass I promise!

Sharon Donovan said...

Thanks, Debra. I'll have to try those.
LOL Mary. If all else fails, right? Wink